Rules & Regulations
Rules for Admission in Pharmacy (As per PCI , New Delhi norms and AICTE).
- In case, the fess is not deposited by the due date admission will be considered null & void.
- It is mandatory to deposit the fee for the whole session even if the student seeks admission in the mid-session.
- Information about university fee will be pasted on the College Notice Board at an appropriate time. You will have to deposit your form & the fees before the last date. The college will not be responsible for any fault on your part.
- Caution money will be refunded within one year of passing the last examination. Applications for its refund are invited in the month of November & caution money is returned from December to January. Fee will not be refunded to drop out or failed students.
- Fees once deposited is not refundable in any condition except the caution money.
- The regular students whose results are not declared till the last date depositing the fee are required to fill the admission forms within 15 days from the date of declaration of results; otherwise they will have to pay the late fee prescribed by the college.
U. S. Ostwal Institute of Pharmacy (USOIP), Mangalwad approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & PCI, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi and Affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS), Jaipur.
U.S. Ostwal Institute Of Pharmacy
(A unit of U.S. Ostwal Education Society)
Toll Plaza, Udaipur Road, Mangalwad,
District Chittorgarh (Rajasthan).
Phone No. : +91-9116618993
E-Mail : email@example.com